- Advocate successfully for process-driven innovation in a retail business.
- Analyse an innovation process to identify blockages.
- Assess innovation ideas for size of impact.
- Evaluate innovation projects at various stages of maturity using qualitative and quantitative evidence.
- Completed over the course of two consecutive days with an exclusive cocktail dinner
- Fully supported, instructed, and assessed by co-founder and CEO, Gareth Jude.
$995 AUD including a copy of the book, access to exclusive online content, and dinner.
Melbourne - Postponed, new dates to be confirmed
Sydney - Postponed, new dates to be confirmed
- An in-depth practical understanding of each step ReFRAME proc.
- How to apply the process across a retail organization.
- How to conduct organizational activity to promote innovation from senior leadership to frontline.
- Completed as a blend of live events, one on one tuition, and pre-work.
- Fully supported and assessed by an Uncommon Instructor.