- Advocate successfully for process-driven innovation in a retail business.
- Analyse an innovation process to identify blockages.
- Assess innovation ideas for size of impact.
- Evaluate innovation projects at various stages of maturity using qualitative and quantitative evidence.
- Completed over the course of two consecutive days with an exclusive cocktail dinner
- Fully supported, instructed, and assessed by co-founder and CEO, Gareth Jude.
Sydney Venue: The Grace Hotel
The Grace hotel room offers Art Deco ambiance and natural light, a comfortable space for learning in a grand central location with tea, coffee, snacks and lunch served.
Melbourne Venue: The Savoy Hotel
With a beautiful Victorian façade, and internal grandeur of an Art Deco heritage building, The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins is the perfect location for our training event and includes snacks, tea & coffee, and lunch.
$995 AUD including a copy of the book, access to exclusive online content, and dinner.
Melbourne - 11th and 12th August 2022
Sydney - 18th and 19th August 2022
- An in-depth practical understanding of each step ReFRAME proc.
- How to apply the process across a retail organization.
- How to conduct organizational activity to promote innovation from senior leadership to frontline.
- Completed as a blend of live events, one on one tuition, and pre-work.
- Fully supported and assessed by an Uncommon Instructor.